1. Courage- Courage does not mean being fearless. It means being able to face your fear.
2. Forgiveness- Forgiveness releases the past. It heals the pain so that you are free to dance and love again.
3. Inner Silence- When we listen to the inner silence, all sounds become beautiful.
4. Open-Mindedness- When we release our prejudices and judgments, we enter a deep, abiding peace.
5. Compassion- Compassion is the provision that arises from the wish that all beings be free from suffering.
6. Patience- A beautiful flower does not grow overnight. Your patience will encourage many flowers to blossom.
7. Truth- We do not have to search for the truth, but simply let go of our opinions and judgments.